Here are some reasons -
- Affordable Prices and Quality
It’s not hard to find low-cost Web developers. Don’t be seduced by ridiculously low prices. There is profound truth to the saying, “You get what you pay for.” Or, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.” From the onset, our customers will know what they are paying for. There are no surprises or hidden costs. We promise quality work, and a Web development program to match your budget. Building a website is easy. Yet, more than 90% of the websites built fail because they never achieve what they set out to do: Generate sales. It’s because the websites lack a sustainable and robust Internet presence.
Most Websites fail for the following reasons:
Lack of planning. Unrealistic goals.
Most Web designers know little or nothing about results-oriented strategic planning. They seldom consider the site’s demographics and psycho-graphics – the nucleus, heart and soul of a self-sustaining successful website. Simply, they know nothing about their potential customers and how to convert visitors to customers.
1. Most Web designers know nothing about the intricacies of Internet marketing, which is far different from print, TV and radio marketing.
2. Most Web designers know little about design. Web design is a distinct and separate from print design. Different variables, principles and rules apply.
3. Badly conceived content that fails to immediately capture a visitor’s attention. Writing captivating, exciting Web content is practically an art form. First time Web visitors spend between 5 and 20 seconds on a Web page. That’s not very much time to capture a visitor’s interest. And once users have been turned off by Web content, there is less than a 10% chance they’ll return. Masterful web surfers can size up content in seconds.
4. Poor development skills. Anyone can learn the basics of design software and built a site. But they fail to understand HTML, and how to masterfully use it so that content is not strewn with errors and sloppy graphics.
5. Failed or badly conceived promotional strategy. Customers don’t realize that it takes work, strategy and intensive analysis to build a promotional campaign that attracts customers. A common myth is that once a Website is live, visitors will find it. If that were true, every website built would be successful.
Bottom line: Launching a successful Website can be compared to launching a new business. According to the United States Small Business Administration, three out of five new businesses launched every year close their doors within two years of startup.
Do you want to be another business-failure statistic?
This is what separates us from the pack. We guarantee that you will be successful. But it’s not going to happen instantly. It will happen by creating a website, maintaining and monitoring it over a defined period so it achieves its goals.
- Best Team -
Don’t let amateurs build your website! Hire the best people in the business to do the job. An award-winning Web expert will write your content and one of our Web-designers will develop the website with you. It’s that simple.
Picking the right company to build your website can mean the difference between success and failure.
The difference between us and our competitors is that our customers achieve their goals and are successful.
There are no shortages of Web-design companies that can design your website. And most make compelling sales pitches about their services. They’ll boast about their successes, but they won’t tell you about their customers’ success rate.
We gauge success by how successful are customers are. If our customers are successful, we’re successful.
Why? Because an experienced Web developer does far more than build a pretty website. That’s what separates us from the pack. Yes, we’ll build you an attractive website. More importantly, we’ll build you one that achieves all your goals. Uppermost, one that far surpasses them.
If you’re considering several website companies, we urge you to speak to our customers. Our goal is not just to build our customers compelling, cutting-edge websites with the latest technological bells and whistles, but to forge ongoing relationships so that our customers not only achieve their goals, but surpass them. To quote the late Sy Syms, founder and president of the legendary New York City apparel retail company, Syms, “An educated consumer is our best customer.”
- Best Web Platform on the market -
There are several Web platforms that designers use. We’ve tested them, and chose WordPress for a number of reasons. But don’t believe us. Do your own research and find out for yourself. Several surveys have concluded that WordPress is the most robust, flexible online platform. It not only looks great, but it’s adaptable so that it achieves your goals. Here are the reasons why we prefer WordPress:
- Powerful and easy-to-use content management system. It boasts a scalable and functional online content management system.
- Ideal for content marketing. Surveys have proven that WordPress is ideal for reaching new prospective clients through online media.
- Creative design options. Lastly, WordPress offers infinite design options.
- SEO Optimized!
Our websites are 100% SEO (search engine optimization) optimized. Not enough? We will promote your website for the first month for free! That means – Adwords and Facebook PPC campaigns at no extra charge.
- Help and Support
Need Help? Have questions? Not sure about the next step? Call or email us, and one of our customer service representatives will answer all your questions. Email and telephone numbers.